Cockroach exists is a high-performing product targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches. Bait with peanut butter, fish oil, gel or insect bait of your choice. Simple to use, no electricity or batteries required.Cockroaches like in the garden, basement, warehouse, kitchen, bathroom, dining room, living room and other places infested,Proposed purchase 3-5 for the best,Every 100 square inches suggest placing a cockroach trap,Placed in every corner,Then wait patiently,You will be able to receive satisfactory results.
- Suggestion to clean up the roaches haunt foraging place so that we can improve the effect of trapping.
- If you caught 1,2 cockroaches,o not rush to deal with,Captured cockroaches will attract more companions come foraging,Increased trapping effect.
- In the process of cockroach trap and disposal,Please don’t separate cover up and down,Prevent cockroach escape.
- If the cockroach trap placed in the same place for a long time results are poor, consider replacing a different location or bait to try.
- A bait cockroach trap inside reduction, please change, add.
- Periodically clean cockroach trap, trap inside to ensure no smell pesticides and other drugs, so as not to affect the trapping effect.
- Every 100 square inches suggest placing a cockroach trap.
- It may need to cost 1-7 days for the trap work.
- This trap does depend on the sweet and delicious bait to attract the cockroaches into the traps, for example sugar water, cheese, butter, bread or the other food full of sugar and oil.
- If there is no cockroach getting in the traps for a few days, please replace another bait which is the food cockroaches like most.
- Please note that do not put the onions besides the traps because roaches hate them and the traps may could not work.
I live in Florida and our cockroaches range in size from very small to very very large. And although I used to believe that cockroaches in the house were the sign of an unkempt home, I’ve come to realize that they are just a fact of life here in Florida. This appears to be a very well designed trap. It has 4 little one-way swinging doors that will trap the roaches inside and the top is clear so that you can see at a glance if you caught something. The top just sits securely on it, but I’m a little concerned that if a large cockroach really wanted to, it could push the top off and escape. The roaches here count the dinosaurs as ancestors, I’m pretty certain. I will update this review if that happens (gasp!). This came without any instructions whatsoever. It seems pretty self explanatory, but I didn’t know if I was supposed to put any bait in there? I like the fact that it’s poison-free as I have small children in my home. But seriously, what’s supposed to call the roaches in? So I put my 5 yo’s left-over toast inside the trap. It’s been in my pantry now for about 36 hours, and no captives yet. There there’s the issue of what to do with the (potentially large) living cockroaches that it might catch. I guess I’ll have to figure out how to dispose of them and take the chances that they will find their way back into my house since they obviously already have a route in figured out.
I received this item at a free or discounted rate in exchange for my honest review. I only review items that I am interested in purchasing otherwise.
Click to check the current prices: Reusable Cockroach Trap