The iCarer Leather Case is not only a good protection to your device, but also a decoration to strut your style and stand out from the masses. Considering about both of them, you can rest assured to choose our case brand. They focus on refinement and attention-to-detail in every aspect of our products.
- High Quality Genuine Leather, Handcrafted & Vintage Style. Good texture of outer layer, soft sleek lining, gently contact the surface of the device, fits your device like a glove.
- Simple Fashion & Low Profile Design, Ultra-Slim without bulky feel, case fits in the palm of your hand. Plus 1 Card Slot to conveniently store ID or Credit Card.
- Clear Cut-outs allow easy access to all Ports, Buttons, Speakers & Camera, without any interference with the Earphone jack, Charging port.
- Built-in Magnet snap shows high ability in close yet has no effect on signal. Folio Flip Style cover case offers full front screen protection.
- Quick & Simple snap-on shell installation, compatible with HTC One M9 Only.
I rarely write reviews but I had a very hard time finding a case I liked, so when I found this case and decided I loved it, I thought I would share in case someone else is have trouble finding that perfect one. I purchased the vintage red case for my One M9. I had previously purchased two other cases that were cheaper and I got what I paid for. One broke when I removed it from my phone and scratched the case during the removal due to the cheap plastic. The other I returned as it arrived damaged – the leather was already peeling. Very nice color, luxury touch and look, the phone fit inside perfectly, looks smaller than without cover, some people might say it’s expensive but when the phone cost almost 1000 and you have a monthly plan for it, I think deserves a nice cover to go with it 🙂
The iCarer case was a pleasant surprise. I liked the fact soft leather held my phone firmly yet I could remove it easily. I have had no trouble using the stand feature after a little practice I can slide the phone in and out of the left hand brackets with ease. The leather is a higher quality than other cases I purchased although they were a lot cheaper too. The color of the leather is a nice deep red and I have had no issues with color changes. My phone rides in my back pocket a lot so there is a lot of potential for color fading.
All the areas for the volume and power buttons, camera, speaker, earphone jack all line up well. I had issues with a previous case interfering with my earphone jack but not with this case. The front even has a cutout for the top speaker so you can close the flap and talk on the phone although I prefer to fold the flap back when on the phone which works well too. I like the magnetic closure on the flap. I looks very nice and it keeps the flap from shifting when it is covering the phone.
Overall, I would recommend this to others.
- Keep leather dry & ventilated.
- Avoid high temperature, rain, great pressure, scrape, mildew, acid, alkali & moist.
- Clean the case lightly with wet cotton cloth.
- Daub the leather care regularly.